COMMERCIAL PROPERTY SOLICITORS
About Our Property department
For over 35 years, Sherlock & Co. Commercial Property Solicitors have been handling commercial and residential property transactions for our clients. In that time, we are proud to have represented individuals, businesses and organisations in every region of Ireland, whether first-time buyers or experienced property investors with vast portfolios. From small apartments to large houses, offices, retail establishments and warehouses, our team has overseen the sale and purchase of every conceivable property type.
Our commercial services include:
- Sales and purchases of all types of commercial property
- Commercial leases
- Landlord and tenant matters
- Planning and environmental matters
- Title reviews for large volume projects
Our property services to individuals include:
- Conveyancing – buying/selling/leasing of new and second-hand homes
- Title review
- Finance, mortgages and re-mortgages
- Stamp duty and taxation
- Planning law
- Building contracts
- PRTB, leases and landlord and tenant issues
Why Choose Sherlock & Co. Solicitors?
- Our property Solicitors have a wealth of practical knowledge and experience in relation to commercial and residential property law in Ireland.
- We are personally invested in our clients’ success. As such, we help you tackle problems swiftly. If a conventional solution does not achieve your objectives, we will challenge it, disrupting conventional ways of thinking to create a result that works for you.
- We will never trade speed of transaction for quality; you can be assured your property matter will progress as rapidly as possible safe in the knowledge that every detail will be assessed and where needed, actioned.
When you speak to one of our property Solicitors, will take the time to listen to your requirements, and will advise you on your options, and expected costs. At all times, you can be assured we will be open, honest and proactive in assisting you with your matter.
Phone our Clondalkin Office now for a quote: (01) 4570846