Sherlock and Co, Solicitors, Clondalkin Dublin, provide a courteous, professional, and knowledgeable legal advisory employment services in Dublin. We provide legal advice and litigation services in connection with employer/employee relationship-related legal concerns. We have extensive expertise advising clients to help avoid litigation as well as effectively pursuing and winning cases.
We give representation and guidance in the following areas:
- Unfair Dismissal
- Constructive Dismissal
- Law on Equality
- Bullying and Harassment
EMPLOYMENT SERVICES FOR EMPLOYEES
- Claims for Unfair Dismissal
- Employee advantages Payroll-related lawsuit, unpaid commissions, holiday pay, and redundancy pay
- Discrimination in the workplace (race, gender, disability, age, or religion)
- Contractual Breaches
- Non-competition agreements: Validity and Violation
- Sexual harassment and other forms of workplace harassment
- Unfair competition and the misappropriation of trade secrets
- Accidents on the job
- Whistleblower protection services
EMPLOYMENT SERVICES FOR EMPLOYERS
- Effectively draft employment contracts
- Create anti-discrimination and anti-harassment policies and assist businesses with internal investigations of harassment and discrimination allegations.
- Create detailed regulations that govern workplace behavior.
- Advocacy before the Workplace Relations Commission (WRC) and all state courts
- Draft non-competitive agreements
By contacting Sherlock and Co Solicitors Clondalkin by email on email@example.com or 01 457 0846, you may schedule a telephone or in-person consultation with an expert solicitor.